Personal Safety Tips
In today’s world, personal safety is a very serious issue. Whether you are at home, at work, in your car or away on vacation, you need to be aware of your surroundings so you can protect yourself and your family from being victimized. Personal safety should never be taken for granted, and we all need to be actively involved and not leave law enforcement to accomplish the task alone. As a leading provider of home security systems, we wanted to help provide materials to concerned families; we believe are helping to create safer communities.
Here are some helpful tips:
- Trim shrubs back to avoid giving burglars cover.
- Keep garages and sheds closed and locked at all times.
- When advertising valuable items for sale, give only your phone number, not your street address.
- Do not leave doors unlocked while working in the yard.
- Consider installing an electronic security system to monitor for burglary, fire and personal emergency.